Meet the Board
- Graduate of South East Local Schools district, has a 20-year career in education.
- Former social studies teacher, principle and superintendent at Waynedale High School
- Currently Lucas Local School District superintendent
- Serving as the secretary and director of communications for the Lucas Community Center
- Earned B.S. degree from The Ohio State University
- Graduate of Ashland High School
- Serves as a co-chair of the Richland County Foundation, a non-profit organization in Mansfield, Ohio
- Mary Kay consultant since 1993
- Member of St. Mary’s of the Snow
- Married to John Fanello with two sons Andrew and Anthony
Margaret McGrew Martin
- Serves as Administrator for the Lucas Community Center, helping to expand programs for all ages and interest levels
- 1966 Lucas High School graduate.
- Earned B.S. degree in Elementary Education from Ashland University and Masters degree in Supervision from Ashland University
- Taught Kindergarten and First Grade at Western Elementary in Lexington, Ohio for 45 years
- Volunteer at the Hospice Resale Shop “What Goes Round” Volunteer in the Lexington School District
- Member of First Presbyterian Church in Mansfield, Ohio – has served as an Elder, Deacon, Director of Prime Time, Sunday school teacher and serves on the Pre-School, Discipleship and Worship Committees
- Serves as board member at the Lucas Schools Sustaining Fund
- Has two grown children and four grandchildren.
- Earned B.S. in Sports Medicine from Mount Union College in Alliance, OH.
- Earned B.S. in Physician Assistant Studies from King’s College in Wilkes-Barre, PA.
- Earned M.S. in Physician Assistant Studies from Arizona School of Health Sciences.
- Currently employed by Avita Health System at the Bellville Urgent Care.
- Physician Assistant for 20+ years
- Current Lucas School Board member.
- Past Board member for Habitat for Humanity of Morrow County, Ohio, Association of Physician Assistants and past church council member at Mt. Zion Lutheran Church.
- Married to Nate Arnold and a resident of the Lucas area since 2002.
- Has three children – Jacob, Tristen, and Keegan.
As President of the Lucas Community Center Board, Amity’s duties include maintaining a commitment to the vision and mission of the board, troubleshooting issues, crafting an organization that is deeply connected to the community and furthering the involvement and engagement that LCC offers.
- Graduate of Lucas High School
- Earned bachelor’s degree from Ashland College and Master’s Degree from Akron University
- Is Mid Ohio Educational Service Center Board member
- Retired in 2013 with 39 years in public education, 29 years as an administrator in several positions in school districts in northwest Ohio
- Attends Pleasant Valley Lutheran Church, serves on the church council and represents PV on the Lucas Area Ministerial Association.
- Is Treasurer of Lucas Lions Club
- Has two children, Brandon and Emily and three grandchildren; Will, Ensley and Mia.
- Earned B.S. from Taylor University and M.S. from Ohio State University in English Education
- Certification in Library Science from the University of Utah
- Taught English for 4 years in Paulding County, Ohio, and 13 years at Mansfield Christian School, where she also served as librarian
- Assisted her husband in many business endeavors
- Currently retired and finishing business details
- Attends Impact Church, Bellville, Ohio, where she assists with the Welcome Center and the Library
- Earned B.A from Cleveland State University
- Founder and owner of Town Money Saver (30 years in business)
- Former President of Sacred Heart Enthronement Network
- Served as Combat Engineer in Army National Guard
- Volunteer Audiovisual recorder for Lucas High School
- 15 year member of Lucas Lions Club
- 1st degree knight in Knights of Columbus
- Lucas resident since 1995
- Parish Council at St. Mary of the Snows
- Married to Cynthia for more than 33 years; children Ben, Abby, Tommy and Zeke